Jam and people,

> MIF is open-source. You may use the decompression-routine (source
> included with MIF package) in your programs.

  Ok, display MIF is free but compress and create ir not. Anybody know
  how I can contact Noldas to change the name of my copy?

  A alternative to MIF, etc... is MBF (MSX Multi-Bitmap File Format), me
  and Adriano Cunha began to create this standard some years ago.
  Adriano now is working on very hard projects not related with MBF. And
  I'm looking for algorithms that can be implemented in MSX machines
  without "I begin to decompress and will sleep" effects.

  I know RLE, Huffman, Lempel-Ziff and others. I'm looking for good
  ideas and, off-course, MBF is totally free everyone can creates
  programs with MBF support! :)

  ---
  Giovanni Nunes
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]