Hi

I was wondering how all of you think about this new MSX story. I read mixed

I would like to know what market they would aim at IF a new MSX will come.
What kind of market is left in this world where almost everybody has a PC
that has al lot of software available...because that's where it comes to in
terms of success, software must be available.
On the other hand, there's also a market for simple home applications, to be
used by people who just want to play games, browse some web or type a letter
or two. PC's are way too complicated for these people.

In my opinion it would be really cool to have a MSX3 that combines
playstation like functionality, webtv and full MSX(2+,TR) compatibility.

Add some software that can create an 'integrated AV system', like remote
controlling other AV devices, and databases for CD's, videos etc. that you
can browse on your TV with the remote and you're set.

Tell me what you think.

Greetz,
Patrick