>Many years ago a dutch magazine (MSX gids or MCM, I'm not sure which
>one) held a game programming contest.
>I can remember that the winner's games were to be published.
>One of the winners was a game called: "The Lost Crown"

It got lost :) I know for sure, because Emiel Hensen programmed "mission-X"
for that MCCM contest, and made number two. The lost crown won the contest.
The games were to be released, but this never happened. About a year later
MCCM had a second contest, the famous "Eurosoft/Aackosoft" scam. Those games
were released.
But for the games of that first contest, you might want to contact any of
the older MCCM staff members. But if Wammes doesn't know, I guess they're
lost.

Cas