I have to write a gfx data burst to VRAM as quickly as possible while the
display, and possibly sprites are enabled.

I've noticed data corruption when using quick transfer loops (via POP) that
disappears when display is disabled.

Is there an accurate way to determine required VDP timings and ensure
proper functionality on all MSX models regardless of different clocked CPUs?

Kiss you lot.

        Mk2

--
Madonna Mark Two
"Martin Galway means to me what Elvis meant to Sigue Sigue Sputnik"