Gee... sorry for that message. Our server received an emailbombing by an
strange broadcast spam message and when replying it was also erroneously
broadcasted to this list (!).

Our sys-ad message follows, just to worsen the off-topic 8;D:

>Alguns usuaris de TINET han rebut un missatge (SPAM mail) indicant-los que
>se'ls hi cobraria una certa quantitat de diners a través de la seva targeta
>VISA per part d'una empresa anomenada "PLSSL Software Inc".  AQUEST
>MISSATGE ES TOTALMENT FALS.

A sense of humour is always essential.

Kiss you lot and sorreeeee -_-

        MARK 2