</Stupid non-emulator user mode>

| <stupid emulator user mode on>
| Can I play MSX2+ games?

Nop... Just like you can't play any MSX-2+ games on a normal MSX-2
machine....

| When Turbo-R emulation will be supported?

In time...

| Why I can't run F1-Spirit-3D-Special on BrMSX?

For the same reason you can't play it on a real MSX-2

| What means "versao 1.1Br"?

Sorry, my Brazillian is not that good, but probably something like version
1.1

| When will be release BrMSX for Windows?

Probably not, as it would loose far too much speed, but, if you want to know
100%, please contact Ricardo himself.

| Why there is not a blue penguin in BrMSX GUI?

Euh.... ehm.... Blah ?

| Why am I fudeba?

Don't know... I guess I simply don't know what a fudeba is ?

| <stupid emulator user mode off>

</stupid non-emulator mode>

| * WinShell:NETSCAPE.EXE-bad file name.May we suggest Internet Explorer?
(Y/y) *

Hehe... That one is cool !

Greetz,

Arnie