] Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:
] >
] > Alex Wulms wrote:
] > >
] > > You can try under DOS1. It might be that the bootsector is invalid according
] > > to DOS2.
] >
] > Eh, but where do I store the diskimage then? (Without harddisk?)
] > I'll try XSD and D2F.
]
]
] Nr of Bytes read: 32768
] Reading
] 32786 Reading
] Reading
]
] All this kind of stuff, all below each other... The counter didn't
] really count... Bug?
No. I read the datastream into a 32kB buffer and report how many bytes I
actually received. This will be 32kB for all but the last read statement.

I show this so that you can see that something is still going on. Otherwise
you might think that the computer is hanging because of the time it requires
to decompress entire disk(image)s on MSX.

I have never taken the effort to make the output very fancy and nice. I could
have done stuff with progression bars and the like but I did not want to put
too much effort in these kind of cosmetics.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms
--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format