On Fri, Aug 27, 1999 at 09:53:17AM +0200, Laurens Holst wrote:
> > >So actually only one remains: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > You could be right, but there is no one with that name at the university
> of
> > Tilburg. ( I checked their X500 server.)
>
> Well I wasn't right.
> But I don't think he was from the Tilburg university (he got confused with
> stack.nl?)... Maybe the sysop has got his phonenumber logged?

Well Stack (the computer club that has the domain stack.nl and hosts
this mailinglist) has nothing to do with Tilburg university, of course.
Stack is a computer club at the technical university of Eindhoven. But I
suppose that is not what you meant.

Anyway, I could ask our (Stack's) mail sysop to take a look at this,
but I know what the answer will be: 'Go and kick the MSX mailing list
owner, I'm not responsible for the list.'

:(

Wynke