laurens holst wrote:

>Anyways it Bits still an MSX Magazine???

Yes and no. We try to make it 50% MSX and 50% PC. But it's often difficult
to find MSX-news. So we asked people from some other clubs
if it was allright to use there articles and vice versa. So it is possible
to get MSX-news to as much people as we know.

>And will CGV Tilburg have a stand at the Bussum fair???
>In that case, you haven't registered yet. Please do so.
>It is easiest to register online at http://msxfair.cjb.net

Don't know yet. I checked my boardmeeting notes. But it wasn't discussed yet
or i forgot about it.

Peter