>> SCC can be put in the subslot but it won't be supported by most cracks.
>
>Unless you use the SCC detection program by Jasper Lautenbag that can be
>downloaded from my homepage. (See some previous mail.) I succeeded to let
>almost every crack I have work with the SCC in a subslot. (Except Kings
VALLEY
>II, MSX2 version.)

Well, because all (?) cracks use primary slotswitching when they play
music over the SCC it won't work if you have your memory and the SCC
in one slotexpander. You will have to rewrite the crack for that.

My little program helps with one thing: if you have your SCC in the
slotexpander its subslot is selected so you can use it if it were
in a primary slot. After running it, most cracks should run fine.
As long as you have your memory in another primary slot that is.

About that KV2, can you mail it to me Manuel, maybe I can take a
look at it?

Jasper.