ppl.

Here's the story... SCC-Blaffer NT does not support
DOS2. d-fader has no docs whatsoever using DOS2.
So he has a question... Well... Here it is...

Bank 0..7 are filled with data Blaffer needs. Now is my
question: Can I still use these banks while DOS2
stores itselfs in bank 8 en 9 (when having >128K)??

And can someone give me good docs about DOS2
memory management, with a few examples if
possible??

thanks...
mzl.
d.fader.twz.