These are the last week news on MSX Scene. For the latest news,
visit MSX News ( http://www.msxnews.cjb.net/  or http://www.msxnews.tsx.org/ )

October 02, 1999 - 22:30GMT, @980, 5th update
    - Fudeba Turbo Changer available! Fudeba Turbo Changer page updated. You can
download it
    NOW!!
    - Fudeba Software page updated! Breeze Project page updated!
    - Fudeba Software page updated! Added some info about the new Fudeba Turbo Changer
    Project!
    - Fudeba Software page updated! Added some info about the new Fudeba DiskDoctor
Project!
    - MSX Games Are Back Updated! The changes are:
       New High-Scores (Fire Rescue, Hyper Rally, Mr. Chin, Outrun, Quarth and Warroid)
       Redesign High-Scores contest page (English version only for the moment).
       New link to Olli's MSX Game Archive.
    Thanks to Philip Pera by sending me these news.

October 01, 1999 - 15:45GMT, @700, 3rd update
    - the MSX page Updated! Two things were added: 1)Amazonia solve (with map and
text) and a
    version of Lazy Jones to play any of the games how many times you want to. Visit
the page on
    the link!
    - Fudeba Software Offline! Fudeda Homepage (and MSX News) were offline during a
short
    period of time, due to problems on Geocities. Sorry guys!
    - Adega do Klaus Updated! Some games (Bloody, Tom & Jerry, Kimpo Fighter, Planet
Earth,
    Leben Pro and Tritorn) were added to "Jogos" section!
    - Fudeba Software page updated! Added some info about the new F.E.A.R. Project!

September 30, 1999 - 03:00GMT, @170, 2nd update
    - MSX Pictures! There are lots of pictures about MSX on this site. Try it!
    - Fudeba Software page started! Today I started a new page on Fudeba Software
Home. The
    software page (link) will be your direct connection to Fudeba Software's programs.
All
    programs and projects being developed by Fudeba Software will be documented and
listed on
    this page. Currently there is only the Breeze Shell page, because I have not
finished other
    projects' pages. Stay tunned, there are at least three projects to be added there
in the next few
    days!

September 29, 1999 - 18:25GMT, @810, 2nd update
    - Fudeba's Reviews Page Updated! Music Station review was added! Thanks to Ricardo
    Bittencourt for asking!
    - MSX Talk MSX Forum Updated! The are new messages on MSX Talk!

September 28, 1999 - 04:45GMT, @240, 1st update
    - New URL for MSX News! I have noticed that sometimes the CJB.NET service goes
down. So
    I decided to create an alternative URL redirection. Now you can use
    http://www.msxnews.tsx.org/ as a secondary URL for this site.
    - MSX Talk MSX Forum Updated! The are new messages on MSX Talk!

September 27, 1999 - 05:10GMT, @255, 1st update
    - Hypnotic City Correction! Some days ago I announced Hypnotic City here, but I
made a
    mistake and the Link was not working. I corrected this now. The news about this
Hypnotic City
    project will always be present here, but I'll, as always, announce every change
here, on the
    news page, too!

September 26, 1999 - 21:50GMT, @950, 5th update
    - MSX Games Are Back Updated! The changes are:
       New High-Scores (RoadFighter / Sky Jaguar / ZanacEX / Athletic Land)
       All games are now hosted on one unique server (total capacity of the site
server has been
       expanded from 10 to 20Mb).
       Some 20 Bin/Bas/Ldr compiled int Auto-Executable DSK files have been reduced in
       download size (from 200Kb to 80Kb average = faster downloads).
    Thanks to Philip Pera by sending me these news.
    - MEP Updated! fMSX 1.5 for FM Towns was added to the emulators section.
    - Omega Page Updated! Tristan just released two new songs for Moonsound. They are
for users
    with at least 512Kb on the Moonsound, but he asks if someone wants a 128Kb
version. To
    download or ask for 128Kb version, visit the page on the link.
    - Marcelo Eiras Homepage Updated! The "Vault" section was added, with some game
solves (in
    portuguese)!
    - MSX Talk MSX Forum Updated! The are new messages on MSX Talk!
    - "Old News" page updated! The old news page was updated.

     []'s Daniel Caetano ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

...WinErr: 009 Horrible bug found - God knows what happened
OS/2 Sites:     http://www.os2brasil.com.br/novidades/
                http://www.os2brasil.com.br/novidades/drivers.shtml
                http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8752/os2hp/os2index.html
MSX Sites:      http://www.fudeba.cjb.net/ e http://www.msxnews.cjb.net/