Hmm.. I guess I should wear glasses, indeed..

okay, ignore my comment then..

----- Original Message -----
From: owner-msx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: msx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 1999 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: bad MSX s/w sites

:
: Hello Marco...
:
: Just use your eyes a little bit better. At this moment we are
re-organizing
: at the MEP. Within a very short time, almost everything will be back
online.
: And this will be a lot more that it was before. Just take a look at the
new
: section 0-C to get a good idea of how it it going to look.
:
: Greetz,
:
: Arnaud
:
: Go visit the MSX Emulator Page (M.E.P.)
: http://www.file-hunter.com
: http://go.to/msx
: http://www.mep.msxnet.org
: http://surf.to/msxemu