----- Original Message -----
From: Marco Frissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: msx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: maandag 22 november 1999 11:49
Subject: Re: bad MSX s/w sites

| Because they're probably not very strict in their rules.
| until recently XOOM was pretty tolerant, but now they're hunting down
| MP3/ROMs and closing sites faster than Sabine humps Bart :-)

Well.. It will be some time before Bart will have the chance to "hump"
Sabine (If he doesn't get kicked out this Thursday that is...) But anyway:
If you do it the right way, Xoom doesn't realise you have .ROM files on
their site. I have an .MP3 site at the moment with almost 80 megs of
.MP3's,a nd they haven't killed it once in the last year.
I am using the same strategy for my .ROM files now, and the first two
test-sites have been up for over 3 months now. So, I am finally continuing
updating the files section :-)

Greetz,

Arnaud

Go visit the MSX Emulator Page (M.E.P.)