Hi!

> Hey ... Do you know National Semiconductor's
>LM1881 ? It's a cute piece of silicon that does the job of
>slice the composite sync into Hsync and Vsync in TTL levels ...
>Nice don't it ? Better yet ... It's a simple 8-like-an-opamp package
>making it's live into small devices ... (I'm sure ya will love the idea
>!!!!)   >=)

Obviously, I dont know nothing about that engine. ^_-

>Now a advice from our sponsors :
> We need more creative people on MSX !!!!
> We need more creative hardware designers !!!
> We need new programs !!!!

Ehem! Please, stay tuned at the Matra site:

                http://matra.cjb.net

Updated MADRISX 99: CARNAGE IN OK CORRALES

Coming soon luxurious info about SEX BOMB BUNNY COIN-OP VERSION. Or asks for
some spanish people who was in XVI RU AAM in Barcelona

Kisses.

Z-0