>   I am also going to check out the emulators available for my pc and
> amiga but from what I can see from the various msx websites, FMSX seems
> to be the best and most popular.  Is there any utilities available to
> convert my existing cartridges and tapes to work with these emulators?
> I am sure they are probably already available but just in case.

Yes, most of them are available. You don't want to dump them yourself. Maybe
you should look at the FAQ? http://www.faq.msxnet.org

The games you're looking for can be found all over the internet. See e.g. my
bookmarks (URL via my homepage (see signature)) for some URL's.

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/