Hi, MSXers.

        I'm releasing a new version of UZIX TCP/IP Stack. The UZIX 0.1.5
diskimage was updated with the new TCP/IP stack version.
        The changes are:

        - fixed the serial driver bug (now Gradiente and ASCII interfaces
works perfect - so, I suppose that any other RS232 interface with ROMBIOS
will work);
        - loopback IP 127.0.0.1 implemented (now emulator users can run
UZIX network applications (remember to use a RS232 ROM with the
emulator!), but only PING to the local host will work, since telnet and
finger daemons don't exist - check the new screenshot on UZIX page);
        - changed the hostname definition (more UNIX compatible, but it's
not the final version - read the UZIX TCP/IP Guide in the page);

        For those who forgotten or just don't know, the address is:

        www.dcc.unicamp.br/~adrcunha/uzix

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net           http://if.you.dont.like.msx.usuck.com

* Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner. *