Hi,

I recently bought a FMPAC from somebody but the sound is distorted. I've
tried changing the "loudness" switch in all positible positions but even at
the setting that gives the lowest output level the sound gets distorted very
quickly (as soon as the sound gets 'busier'). The FMPAC has a 'tulp' (dutch
word) connector for external audio added. The problem is that the FMPAC is
also distorting the soundoutput of my SCC/Music Module.

 Now I have three questions:
1) Did anybody experience anything similar. If so any idea which part could
be broken and needs to be replaced
2) I haven't been able to test the 'tulp' output connector yet but assuming
that it gives a clean sound I'd like to disable the audio output INTO the
MSX. Since the tulp connector is connected to 3 pins (on the bottom of the
cartridge where it makes contact with the MSX) I'd like to remove the
unneeded contacts. Can anybody give me any information about this ?
3) It's more or less the same question as 2)... Which 'contact pins' send
the sound output to the MSX and which is/are GND and which one is the SIGNAL
?

Grtzzzzz Roel.