I have uploaded after a lot of work the circuit diagrams made by Ascii for
the MSX2+.

As published by Ascii, from"MSX Datapack Volume 1", ASCII Co., Japan
Entered into Word format By "Cyberknight" Massao Kawata.
Required a lot of work by me to make it printable again from Word. I did use
Word95, but it seems to look good in higher versions.
For those without Word i have also made bitmaps (trough scanning, exporting
from Word failed.

http://www.geocities.com/msxhans

Already uploaded yesterday a collection of MSX built-it-yourself hardware
articles is in dutch, published at least 10 years ago.

Slot expander PTC
Slot expander
Extra Slot in NMS82xx
DIY cartridge Elektuur