Hi y'all!

I have a piece of news I think it may be
of interest to at least some of you who
wrote back about the msx cd player thread.
Sergio Guerrero is a Spanish MSXer who
has coded an MSX CD Player program in
NestorBASIC and modified the NestorCDPlayer
so that it can be used with an IDE interface
(originally it could only be used with
and SCSI interface). He hopes to upload
the two programs to a webpage in short.
However, I do think he will be willing to
email them to anybody else who is interested.

There is a point he has asked me to stress.
Sergio would like to make the cd player
program Novaxis-compatible. Yet, he does not
have the technical information needed in
order to code it (such as how to use SCSI
commands with Novaxis). If anybody
had further info on this he would appreciate
it. FYI, his email address is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have uploaded the two programs to my
webpage: