Hello,

Today I've uploaded my photographs to Funet. Hopefully they are soon on-line
to be downloaded... (the maintainer of Funet-MSX will let us know the exact
locatione where we can find the photographs!)

They are free to be used in magazines! But please mention my name for the
credits (there are still people who use MY photographs and write that THEY
MADE THEM!)...

Files with the names "TB2000-xx.JPG" are the photograps I made!

If there any problems downloading the photographs, please let me know so I
can mail them to you by e-mail!

--[ MARI ]--