> > But it will have to be adapted for the specs of the chips!
>
> Yes, of course, but that's mainly a question of instrument definition.
> Which is much lesswork that doing the whole process over and over from
> the start...

Yes, of course.

> > hah! 1/2 an hour? 5 minutes!
>
> Pf, ok.

:-)

> > Got it totally working now, including ZIP?
>
> Nope. Lack of cable.

Ah, get one with more than 2 connectors in total...

> > (Oops, this is getting off-topic...)
>
> It is. Does that bother you? ;-)

Yes, so this will be my last message in this stupid thread! ;-)

> To make it on topic again: did you test/try SME3 already?

Nope. No time yet... I cleaned my Mitsubishi ML-FX1 and Sany MPC-100 I got
from the fair in Tilburg (thanks again for storing it, Eric!), and also tested
them. Still, it was 2:00 when I went to sleep...
I'll check out SME later. Actually good that Alex said it would be on his homepage
(which I guess means that it will be PD), otherwise I couldn't copy your original
disk... ;-)

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/