I just released the BrMSX 2.6, you can download it from the
usual address:

        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/brmsx.htm

        The new features are:

        - Some VDP commands have now the correct timing. This means
some games that previously ran too fast will now run at the correct
speed, including the intro of "SD-Snatcher" and intro of "Space
Manbow" !! If you want to disable this feature, just use the new
switch "-novdptiming". Thanks to Alex Wulms for the idea and to
Takamichi Suzukawa for providing me a machine where I could
perform my timing tests.

        - Support to the horizontal scroll of the MSX2+. With this
feature, "F1 Spirit 3D Special" runs without bugs, "Laydock 2" is
playable and even the MSX 2+ intro works! (is this cool or what? :)
Thanks to Leonard Oliveira for th chats about this topic.

        - Now the VRAM is emulated as two separate 64kb banks instead
of one 128kb bank. With this change, now "Breaker" runs without any
bug! Thanks to Isaac Solorzano for pointing me this bug, to
Ademir Carchano for explaning what happens with MSX hardware in this
mode, and to BGA for keep asking me about Breaker :)

        - Fixed the support to bit 7 of VDP[9], this fixes a small bug
in the intro of "Space Manbow"

        - Added support to sprites in SCREEN 8, which is required by
"Breaker". Thanks to Maarten ter Huurne for the correct palette.

        - Added support to 8x8 sprites in SCREEN 5 (to be used in
"GEM"). Thanks to Patriek Lesparre and Laurens Holst for the
suggestion.

        - Added support to the high resolution timer at I/O ports
E6 and E7. Use the switch "-trtimer" to enable it. This is a
Turbo-R-only feature but I thought it might be useful for MSX
developers. Thanks to Stefan Boer for a document describing this
timer (I had to learn Dutch to read this doc :)