Hello, Rafael!

> About BIT2...I could never finish ANY of their games! Famicle Parodic is
> hard, as Famicle Parodic 2, but Nyancle Racing is DAMN hard..anyone out
> there could finish it??? Ahn, I can go very far in Quinpl (My 2nd favourit
> Bit2 game, after Nyancle Racing, but no one remembers that one! (-:  )

Some years ago I finished Quinpl  :) It was a hard work, BTW.
The SCREEN 12 digits that appear at the end of the game are very nice :)

Jose Angel Morente ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
                   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
*MSX DREAMS*       ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

¡Suscríbete a HispaMSX!
http://www.egroups.com/group/hispamsx
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

msxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsx