Actually, I DO have Zanac for NES...and it's more like Zanac than Zanac
EX..but it's not 100% the same. There's only small diferences.

As far as I know, Zanac has only been released for MSX and NES...but there's
a game called Power Strike for Master System, that's very similar to Aleste,
and there's also Power Strike 2, a sequel to Power Strike (Obviously), but
nothing to do with Aleste 2. And there's also a game called "The Guardian
Legend" for NES, from Broderbund, Compile and Irem. The first stage of this
game is a shoot em up, very similar to Zanac. After this stage, the game
turns to be an overhead shooter game (Like Starship Rendevouz).

See ya!

 Shatterhand