Rafael Lima wrote:

> This is more directed to Sandy Pleyte, but if anyone who knows anything
> about it....
>
> Hey Sandy, do you remember when I sent you an e-mail, saying that some games
> in your list of compile games was "wrong" because games like A.E. or Lode
> Runner aren't from Compile? And then you told me, that list was actually
> from the Compile site?
>
> Well, did you notice that 90% of those games,are actually from Broderbund?
> Also, there's a game for NES, called "Legend of Guardian", and this game is
> from Broderbund, Compile and Irem. Maybe Broderbund and Compile used to be
> partners in the past? What's strange, is that Broderbund is an European
> softwarehouse, and Compile is Japanese..
>
> Do you, or anyone else, know anything about that?

The only thing i know, it that the list on my page is the translated
list from the following compile pages:
http://www.compile.co.jp/game/other/msx.html
http://www.compile.co.jp/game/other/msx2.html

As far as i can guess, is that the helped with programming the games,
but in those day's compile wasn;t that big, to release the game. Robert
found one of the *non* compile games, on the box or in the game we
couldn;t find the word compile, but finally we found it in the manual.
That's all i know :))

Sandy
Generation MSX
http://www.generation-msx.nl