Ok, that's what I know.

Zanac was released for MSX and NES
Zanac 2 was released for MSX, and is much like Zanac 1
It seems like Zanac 3 is just a crack of Zanac to play level zero in the
beggining (I am not completely sure about it. The story I know is that when
Compile started to released its own games, they couldn't use the name
"Zanac" because it was copyrighted by Pony. So, what would be "Zanac 3" ,
turned out to be "Aleste', and Pony released their own Zanac 3"

That's all I know about Zanac

About Aleste:
There's Aleste 1, Aleste 2 and Aleste Gaiden (Or Aleste Out of Version or
Aleste Special) for MSX
for SMS, there's Aleste (Power Strike) and Aleste 2 (Power Strike 2)
For GG, there's Power Strike and Power Strike 2, and  they are different
from the SMS version
For Mega-Drive, there's Aleste (Different of every other Aleste game, you
play with a flying Robot)
For SNES, there's Super Aleste (This one is more like Aleste for MSX or SMS)
And someone said there's a game called Aleste Special for Mega-CD
(Sega-CD)...I don't know this one, but I would love to play it

The name of the game is The Guardian Legend. For some stupid reason, I wrote
wrong

I still think it's strange that games like A.E. or Lode Runner are from
Compile, but there's nothing about Compile in the game...in TGL, the Compile
name is written..

About A.L.L. or something, are you all sure about what you are saying? That
ALL thing is only in Compile games published by Pony (Zanac, Swing,
Crusader, and a few other)", and it's always written something like "Game
Design by: Compile, Produced by ALL, Presented by Pony"... So, although it
may seem stupid, I always thought the game was programmed by Compile,
Publisher by Pony, and produced by both companies (And, that's why it's
written ALL..it would mean ALL companies). Of course, this is just a guess
of mine.

And it's even more strange, to see Thexder in a Compile list. Thexder was
the first multi-system game to be produced by an Asian and an America
company, named Sierra and Game Arts..only the MSX version wasn't touched by
Sierra (And maybe the NES version, that was made by Square). So, it's hard
to believe that Compile was in anyway involved.

Also, Me too, always  thought that Gulkave is from Sega. You see, the game
uses a completely different weapons system, and, if I am not mistaken, ít's
written something like that in the beggining "Original game by Sega,
Reprogammed game by Sega"..if Compile was involved, I think it would have
Compile name in the title...

And...A.E. is the second worse shooter game I ever played for MSX (the worse
is Scrambled Eggs), so, I can't believe Compile was involved with something
THAT bad..

I hope I am clear enough, and I hope I could put all my knowldege here...
(Maybe I forgot something?)

Shatterhand