> Here a quote from Ikeda:
> 'When I visited to Holland, I talked with Koen of Sunrise. I donot talk
with
> Peter and Rob. Because they could not communication with me...'

This is the problem in a nutshell: language difficulties. I guess most of
the groups and visitors of the Tilburg fair did not speak Japanese. Most of
them did not talk Spanish and only some of them spoke German. Probably all
of them thought they could speak English. In my experience, however,
communicating in an intermediate language was rather troublesome. Maybe it's
time to switch to Esperanto...

Pierre