On Sun, 09 Jul 2000, Daniel Jorge Caetano wrote:

>   I was with a GFX9K here, from MBT, but I just was not able to make
> it work. I didn't work on my PAL-M/NTSC television, neither on my
> NTSC/RGB monitor. I tried using it with and without the PAL/NTSC
> converter. All I have got was an out-of-sync image.
>
>   I think it should be done RGB out-of-box, and not the european
> standard. Or the rejection to it out of europe will be a little
> bigger than the expected. I do not want to buy a new board where
> I need to change so it can work.

GFX9000 does output RGB. Takamichi succesfully connected it to a Japanese
monitor.

What could be the problem is the cable. The European SCART cable uses the
same connectors, but different wiring, compared to the Japanese RGB21
cable. If your monitor expects RGB21, then all you have to do is switch
some wires in the GFX9000->monitor cable and it will work.

Bye,
                Maarten