>> And there's people I thought it would vote, but didn't. People like
>Laurens
>> Holst, Arnaud, , Marteen Ter Huurne, Manuel Bilderbeek, Sandy Pleyte and
>> other people I forgot. Why you didn't choose your 30 favourite MSX games
>> help build up the list? Please, do it so!! (If you want it, of course, I
>> won't kill you or something if you don't (-:  )
>> Thank you to all who helped me to build up the list, and for the people
>that
>> I promissed to put a link in the site, I will do it, don't worry, sorry
>> about the delay
>
>Shit. Now I feel obligated.
>Allright. But not now, since South Park starts in 10 mins.
>I'll keep the message marked as unread.

Oh, come on!!! You don't have to do it, if you don;t want to do it!!
Ok, I will do it better
DON'T DO IT, I DON'T want to read any e-mail regarding the MSX TOP 100 from
Laurens Holsts... Now do u still feel obligated?? :-)

Sorry, that wasn't really my ittention, if you don't want to do it, really,
don't do it!

Shatterhand