--- Laurens Holst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If it crashes or doesn't load MSXDOS.SYS (provided
> it's on the disk
> ofcourse) while booting: yes. In that case you need
> to re-format a disk (you
> can do format a virtual B-drive in an emulator I
> think) and copy all files to it.

 Yes, it works, that's the solution I've adopted.

 You just made me remember about something I've been
thinking... Is there somebody writing all this stuff
we discover? It should be documented that the DDX disk
interfaces look for DDXDOS.SYS and COMANDO.COM instead
of MSXDOS.SYS and COMMAND.COM now that I painfully
found about that. :)

=====