Maarten ter Huurne gravada:

> > >  I second that! Our cheese breads are amazing!!
> > > Specially if coupled with Coke!! :)
> > You make me very curious...
> > Would it in some way be possible to send one to me?
> > Or actually six, also for the rest of my family.
> > Make that ten, I also want some friends of mine to taste it...
> If you're serious about that, maybe you could get some Brazilian cheese
> breads for the Bussum MSX fair/marathon...?
> Bye,
>                 Maarten

        Why don't you save some money and COME to next Brazilian
MSX meeting ? Sometimes I think you don't know exactly where
and
how is Brazil... I just can say that is certainly more, much
more
than you think...
        I read at Fony's HP that Stephan was amazed with Tokyo.
Maybe It's because he doesn't know Sao Paulo yet...

        []s
        Werner