--- Werner Augusto Roder Kai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>       Do you wanna buy a Interface ? I have LOTS...

 Do you have the HotBit original interface? :)

>       Ademir Carchano has some RS-232 to sell.

 Hmmm...

>       Do you know Expert 2+ with Turbo(7 MHz)/ FM /
> Mapper (4Mb)
> and Internal Slot Expander (4 slots) ?

 Sounds cool, but it's still an Expert, right? :)

>       What ? So don't you know UZIX with TCP/IP stack
> running
> in any MSX2 with 256 Kb of mapper ?
>       Don't you know Fudebrowser ?

 Yes, I know about all of these!

>       Is it cold there in Mars ?
>       :-D

 I dunno, but here in RS it fuckin' is... :)

 Had to spill boiling water on my car's windows to get
out today at morning... :)

 Later!

=====