Diego Sperb Schneider wrote:

>  Linux is not just a kernel.

Hm, IIRC, it's quite the opposite. Linux is *just* the kernel.
All applications, which make the complete system are mostly GNU...

Ag0ny wrote:

> I work as the technical director of a big ISP, so I guess I know
> what I'm talking about.

not necessarily :-P

>>  So please go back to your Windows "ag0ny" session and
>> leave this subject for people who know about it. :)
>
> ag0ny:~$ uname -a
> Linux ag0ny 2.2.13 #10 Sat Jul 1 21:08:33 CEST 2000 i686 unknown
> ag0ny~$

*grin*  Time for an update, BTW. 2.2.13 is quite old already ;-)
But then again, I shouldn't be the one telling this: I still have
to install Linux properly on my own box @ home - it's one of the
K-zillion things on my to-do list... :-J

     Eric