>My opinion is:
>A new msx must be developped.
>It must be a real home/hobby computer so there will be a marked for in
>the demo/hobby scene..
(...)
>That's my opinion,
>please correct me if you think I'm wrong.

        Goddamit, letīs make a deal: Donīt spend time/mails/talkings/bandwidth
arguing why does a new MSX should be produced or not. As I could notice,
ASCII would create this new computer or not, apart from us. They wonīt
notice that in the international MSX mailing list, we are saying that they
should create a new MSX, or there are some people that prefer having
emulators rather than the real machine (what awful).

        Itīs only spoiled bandwidth, Ļlive and let dieĻ... The best thing that we
can do is to sit down and wait to see if there will be any news from the
Land of the Rising Sun.

        Well, itīs what I think.

        ByE!

Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - ICQ UIN:3635907 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]|_Sola  Scriptura |
http://i.am/rjp -M.Sc. Numerical Modelling (hope so!)  |_ Sola Gratia  |
UFF - Niteroi - RJ - Brazil  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    _|  Sola Fide  |
MSX, ST, B5, X-F, Anime, Christian, Maths, CuD, Linux!_|  Solo Cristi  |
Christian, Rock, Comics, Transformers, and hate M$!  | Soli Deo Gloria |

Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/