>     (?!) I have no problem ripping those games from Konami Game Collection
4
> (Special, or whatever). I patched all disks with KOGCPAT, then I extracted
> and used the ROMs without problem with my ESE SCC.

Hmmm, I continuasly get the error: wrong disk, while the disk works
allright.I have tried quite some different versions. But I thought disk 4
and the special were two different versions. Am I wrong here?

>     Anyway, you are right about SCC versions. The problem is not GAMECUT
> program, but the SCC patch used (I think the SCC patch was designed for
> being used in the disk version and not in ROM format)

Indeed, but most of the fSCC versions I ripped seem to work OK, just a few
don't want to work. Any idea on what I can do about this? Or is there anyone
willing to help me with this?

Arnaud

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/