Hallo everybody,

Maybe the subject has cought your attention, and you may be wondering:
"Why would somebody be looking for emu programmers? Why doesn't he use
one of the existing emulators out there and sod off, sending the
occasional bug report to the author."
Well ,verry simply, I would like to start up a "new" emulator.

I am one of those people who has been fooling around in the sources of
fMSX for a while and ran into some
patch-distribution/including-problems. On the other hand I noticed that
there are a lot of MSX emulators out there all of them having their good
and not-so-good sides. Most of these emulators are also the personal
projects of a lot of good programmers.

It seems to me that the entire MSX(-emulation) community would be better
of if all these programmers would bundle their powers and create a more
powerfull, more portable emulator in a 'one for all, all for one' kind
of effort.

Since it is not my intend to take up too much bandwidth of the
not-so-intrested ones, I would like to propose that all people intrested
contact me, so that we can have a nice discussion about the more
concrete facts of this soon-to-be emulator.

Sincerely yours,
David Heremans

PS: This new project should be Open Source, Artistic licensed.

--
    .--.
   |o_o |     In the beginning the Universe was created.
   |:_/ |     This has made a lot of people very angry
  //   \ \    and been widely regarded as a bad move.
/'\_   _/`\   (Taken from THHGTTG)

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/