Hi guys!

This time I am going to send out some bad news to you all.
As you might know, we have done our best the last 2 years to supply you with
all the MSX Emulators around, and also we have tried to collect all the MSX
Games we could find and to put them online for you.
We have succeeded quite wel in that last part, and we now have about 2800
files online in our database. But, to all good things, there comes an end...

As some of you might have already noticed, about 40% of our files in the
databse is unavailable right now. We are not going to solve this. Even
worse: Our Games Database will go oflline completely in a couple of days...
WHY ??? You may ask..
Well, a couple of reasons:

1. TIME... I simply don't have the time any more to keep updating all this.
My job is demanding too much from me, and I also want some time to spend
with my wife now and then ;)
2. Lack of interest from the users: I have requested help from all of you a
couple of times, but no one wants to help me out... O.K. Perfect, but then
don't expect me to keep this thing online...
3. MONEY... The traffic this databsse was generating was huge. The MEP had a
traffic of about 150 gig a month. I am not willing to pay this anymore...

Well, these are the main reasons.. There are also a few minor ones, but
those are not so important.

Anyway.. What does this mean:

1. If you still want to download any games from the MEP, you'd better hurry.
2. The MEPonCD will stay available untill the end of this month, then it
will disapear as well.

On the other hand:

1.Emulators will stay online and will be updated
2.Music will stay online
3.Fony will stay online
4.I will have some space to spare. If someone needs external hosting of
files, I am prepared to help out...

Well, Not so nice news I guess... But it had to happen someday....

Best Regards,

TFH/Fony

--
MAIN: http://www.file-hunter.com/