Bas Wijnen wrote:
> > Patriek Lesparre (of TNI) has recently written a cross-assembler. It's
> > available at http://www.tni.nl/
>
>Hehe, I'm a TNI member too, but I didn't know about it :P Anyway, I'll
>check it out.

I did announce it here on the list, so you shouldn't have missed it.

BWT, is [EMAIL PROTECTED] still a valid e-mail address for you?
Otherwise I should update your [EMAIL PROTECTED] aliases!

>Knowing Patriek, it will be for some m$ platform, right?

Hehe, SORRRY but I like MS(X)-DOS :)
I wrote it in Watcom C, AFAIK it should be easily portable to GNU or
something. And I used Flex as lexical analyzer, which is GNU as well...

>Mine is quite simple, but really cool anyway, because you can use the gcc
>preprocessor.

Interesting. I still have to program conditional assembly and macro's :(
Guess your design has a head-start, huh?

By the way, there's another interesting assembler at
http://www.hut.fi/~vhelin/wla.html

It used to be Gameboy-Z80 only, but recently included normal Z80 too.
What's nice is it supports bankswitching and you can describe your system's
memory layout! I don't know if it's really good or handy, because I haven't
tried it.

Greetz,

         Patriek

****