> * 188 Game covers! Hundreds more to come!

Hi Philip,

question about this: are those covers scanned by yourself, or taken from
other sites like FUNet?
IN any case: let's work together and please upload also the covers to FUNet,
if they do not exist there already, in the following filename format:
Game_Name_-Software_Company-_info.jpg
info is somthing like, back, side, front and information about the version,
like Japanese, Korean and things. Check out the FUNet gamecover dir for
examples.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Manuel

Pre-PS: After 29/9/2000, I cannot use this address anymore. Therefore,
from 25/9/2000, please send all mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], my always-
valid address. I can also read that mail from here in Japan. Thank you.
PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/ )
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/