On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, d-fader wrote:
> > What's so special on KV2 all of a certain? I already have both of them, so
> > I won't bid on that...
>
> I'm sorry, but i really am wondering what the heck this has suppose to
> mean... Maybe YOU have both of them... Others maybe not... Not everyone
> likes what YOU like...

Yeah, I do not have RC761= King´s Valley 2 MSX2 version yet and would
like to buy one complete and in good condition. Maybe you who have
them both and like that they are _not_ special would sell it for me? ;)

        Greetings: Saku Taipale, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS. If someone has something for sale, please check my homepage
and the wanted list in MSX-section. I have lot of games also for
trade at this moment (the list in homepage is not updated).

www.dc.turkuamk.fi/~staipale

I will buy/trade also other original cartridge/disk games than Konami
games.

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/