] That means, and yes I do ask that in personal interest, that everbody is
] allowed to link to those files on his own homepage? Am I right? Or am I
] totally wrong about this?
Nobody can forbid you from doing so. At least, not in NL. A dutch judge has
very recently approved deeplinking from www.kranten.nl (or something like
that) to the articles of various dutch newspapers. One of the dutch
newspapers had sued www.kranten.nl for it, but the newspaper lost the case.

But in stead of investing a lot of time and effort in setting up and
maintaining a redundant links page, you might want to help the MEP-Crew in
maintaining the links database on www.file-hunter.com

Just a thought....

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms

--
Visit The MSX Plaza (http://www.inter.nl.net/users/A.P.Wulms) for info on
XelaSoft, Merlasoft, Quadrivium, SD-Snatcher on fMSX, the MSX Hardware list,

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/