> Current status:
> I can add extra screen modes in less time.

Kewl! One more reason 4 me to get Linux (etc) up&running :-)

> Mayhem always used GraphSaurus as a pixel editor, so I'm familiar with those
> formats. I know many people use AGE/DD instead. Can someone describe those
> formats? It stores the palette inside the BSAVE file, doesn't it? And I heard
> there is also a compressed format.

The compressed format is used by that graphics program from Finland (what was
te name again: "Final Graphics"? - had some cool features, like image rotation
in any angle, 3D distorstion etc  IIRC).

> Any other formats out there? Or extensions? Currently, I accept ".SR8" and
> ".SC8" for SCREEN8 and ".SRC" and ".SCC" for SCREEN12. I don't think there is
> any confusion with sources and SCC musics, since you don't open them in an
> image editor ;)

What'd you do with the palette file?

> Object oriented MSX emu, cool!

makes sense, though: define z80, memory, VDP, PSG etc etc as objects and
let them communicate...

     Eric

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/