> Even when my PC runs a seti package for about 28 hours, it would be great
> do the same on MSX. It would run for about, i think, 10 days, but when it
> shows its progres on the screen, like fraktals, it is fun.
> I think a litle thingie on the PC is neccessarry to get and send the
> message. It could be done on the MSX, but I don't think a lot of MSXers
have
> the MSX near a phoneline and have a modern type modem to connect to the
> internet.
> Good luck, you programmers, I am not one of you, but I envy you in this
> great task!
> Hapzee

Hmmm, the idea is quite nice, but also not feasable.. The problem that the
source is not available, and that Seti is not planning to release it. So,
it's kinda hard to find the formulas.. And also: I am afraid it will be a
tad longer then 10 days (240 hours)...
A 486DX-66 needs about 100 hours, which is aproc 5 days..
I am afraid an MSX needs multiple months to finish one package...
But: I mus admit: It would be cool to have a seti clinet for MSX.. (Maybe
R800 or Z380 ???)

Greetz,

TFH/Fony
--