For everyone having problems accessing the ftp at funet with a browser:

The problem is simple, the FTP server at funet refuses empty passwords as
anonymous FTP pass. By default, both Netscape and IExploder do this...

On Netscape, is easy to configure it to send your e-mail as password:

Edit->Preferences->Advanced

Turn on "Send email address as anonymous FTP password".

As far I know, the IExploder does'nt have an option to do this... Who is
sucessfully conecting to funet is probably using a well configured proxy, like
squid.

Regards to all,
                FRS

/
|                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|
|       "f u cn rd ths u cn gt a gd jb n cmpt prgmmg!"

        Mentes pequenas discutem pessoas
                        Mentes medianas discutem eventos
                                Mentes grandes discutem idéias
     /"\
     \ /       CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
      X        ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
     / \