On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 07:21:33PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> btw, any news on the 'official' ASCII emulator, which should be out in jan
> next year? Or am I too optimistic?

Well I don't see that ASCII or that group is in a better postition that we
are in creating an emulator. Except for the BIOS ROM copyright problems
of course. :)

In fact, I think we're in a better postiton: we know about all the different
games (mappers) out there, Maarten/Alex has done some excellent research and
work the v9938: undocumented features et al. All these things are thousands
of man-hours work.

Sean