Jorge Vidal Wulff wrote:

>We didn't send any attachments, this is a virus, that spreads by itself.

It probably got the [EMAIL PROTECTED] email address of some database.
shit^H^H^H^Hspam happens...

>DO NOT EXECUTE THE ATTACHMENT.I REPEAT:DO NOT EXECUTE THE ATTACHMENT.

The fun part is that I never received the original mail with the attachment
- only a warning mail from the mail-daemon that the attachement was infected
(which also gave me the info that Jeroen Smael and me are the only ppl from
ICT on the the msx-list ;-)):

> From: Duif:
>
> Incident Information:-
>
> Originator: Hahaha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Recipients: undisclosed-recipients: ;,
>             CN=Jeroen Smael/OU=EHV/O=ICT@ICT, CN=Eric Boon/OU=EHV/O=ICT@ICT
> Subject:    Enanito si, pero con que pedazo!
>
> WARNING: The file enanito fisgon.exe you received was infected with the
> W32/Hybris.gen@M virus.  The file attachment was not successfully cleaned.

     Eric