> But, I think one can better dedicate the effort to create C++ for MSX
> (supporting objects etc). Would be of much more use.

I have already enough problems trying to make Hitech-C to work
properly!! No strange languages please!! 8-(

BTW, do someone know why sometimes the linker of Hitech-C gives me
"undefined symbol" erors even if the symblos are declared in the
libraries I use??

*** XIX BARCELONA MSX USERS MEETING: APRIL 29TH, 2001 ***
                Konami Man  -  AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)v
                       Itsumo MSX user

                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                               http://konamiman.msx.tni.nl

                 Kyoko Koizumi home page (under construction):
             http://www.geocities.com/tamachan1976/index.html