If you would have read the text concerning this expansion
on the link provided by ag0ny, you would know that:

<quote>
All these expansions can be used in standard MSX computers. 4Mb is the maximum
amount of memory that could be used until now, by using the four mapper
registers FCh-FFh ports, which allowed up to 256 16Kb segments to be mapped (256
x 16 = 4096Kb). Padial's expansions use ports F8h-FBh to switch between several
4Mb banks. With this method, up to 1Gb of RAM can be mapped using these
expansions
</quote>

Greetz,

   Patsie