> I have found a nice advertisement about
> this game:
> http://www.din.or.jp/~mtx/img/msx/fs_jh1.jpg

Yes, nice indeed, here is the translation from the low right corner
where A1-Spirit cartridge is located:

"Soft is packed. You can enjoy the pleasure of the real race
imediately. There are 5 kinds of races, such as rally, stock car race.
When you get high point in each race, you can entry the 16th race of
final F1 series.

You can choose a car among the cars which have different engines and
suspensions. Also you can choose the best car considering your
technich or courses.

You can play it alone and also play it with another person together."

So, really seems that this cartridge was sold with controller. Takamichi
has one cartridge without controller and I have the controller without
cartridge. Seller of the controller said that he had the cart, but he
lost it. Also there is at least one known person in Japan having
complete set of controller and cartridge.

        Greetings: Saku Taipale, [EMAIL PROTECTED]